![]() |
|||||
|
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Another bloody boring day in camp. SSDD. However, there was a moment of intense hilarity. I was feeling bored during lunch, as the mat had gone for his prayers and Clo had abandoned me for his gal. So naturally I had to find something entertaining to do. Having influenced by Clo, I started looking around looking for things to hit. There was a filled water bottle lying around, and I took swings at it trying to see how far I could make it fly each time. It was pretty fun, for a while. Then I looked around some more and noticed the stacks of unopened A4 paper used for printing. Something in my mind clicked - I thought of using them as body armor. I would hold it against my body and let Clo punch me, to see how strong his punch was (since he was always practising on me), and then we would swap. So when he came back I suggested it, and as expected, he agreed eagerly. Though instead of punching, he wanted to try elbowing. My initial plan was to hold the stack of papers against the chest, but I didn't want his elbow catching me in the chest, so we decided we would put it against our delts instead. I hadn't quite expected that, and was doubtful if I could survive such a hit, but I let him test a low powered elbow and when it didn't really hurt I put my trust into the stack of A4 papers. So he threw a strong elbow, and it was pretty painful. But manageable. Now Clo is a masochist, he likes dealing out punishment. So when he saw that I wasn't on the ground begging for my life, he was not satisfied. He asked me whether it hurt and I told him it did, but he insisted it was not painful, and proceeded to ask me to let try another one, which he claimed would be a "light" one. I reluctantly agreed, mostly because I believed it would be a light elbow. And when it came, BAM! I staggerd back 2 to 3 metres and fell to the ground. I was totally caught unawares, and it was painful, but somehow, I managed to laugh. And Clo, seeing my reaction and state, couldn't stop laughing as well. There I was, on the ground after reeling from his blow, chuckling at the insanity of it all... We couldn't stop laughing for a long time. It was really quite funny, but I guess this a spur-of-the-moment kind of humour, a spotaneous sort of laughter that can't really be recollected in words to have the same zany effect. Anyway earlier on in the day S3 was asking us why we didn't go down for the healthy lifestyle run. He asked for my excuse, I produced it. Excuse prolonged standing till Feb. So anyway me and Clo spent quite a while trying to convince him that our excuses allowed us to skip healthy lifestyle. Now S3 is a mule. Stubborn and stupid like you wouldn't believe at times. When he saw my excuse he asked me to define prolonged. I tried to smoke my way, but he would have none of it. Clo and me tried to convince him that it was not possible for the MO to specifically write down the exact details of each excuse, like how many minutes meant prolonged - as it would certainly be too time consuming and impractical. He started to blabber about that was the difference between JC and poly students. What with poly students paying attention to the details because they were steeped in the technical aspect or some nonsense along those lines. He asked Clo whether he was from JC and Clo told him no he studied overseas in highschool and he said same. Then he asked the mat, and he told him ITE and i stifled a laugh when he said good ITE also technical one. Truly, what the hell? Anyway S3 asked us to call the MO to find out. Clo did and the MO wasn't around. We told him the MO hadn't reached camp. It was usual for him to reach around 9. So he asked us why we didn't complain about the MO. Obviously because he was a captain and were not, and we told him so. But as with his usual BS, he said we should have brought it up to someone of higher authority. So anyway finally the argument really got to a point it felt like I was speaking to a retard. Somehow me and Clo got him to a point where he couldn't come up with any logical answer. He went on about how getting excused is not really getting excused, and Clo asked him does that mean that if my medical certificate writes excuse jogging I still can jog? And S3 said yes because it doesn't write how long before you can't jog anymore. It was totally crap, but I wasn't pissed or anything because I knew that at the end of the day S3 did not really mean any malice and he wasn't getting worked up. Sure, one has to takes load of shit from him, but viewed in the right way, it's hell of a funny ride and entertaining when you just try to picture the idea of a major saying such illogical nonsense - just plain ludicrous! At the end of the talk cock session he finally relented under our relentless barrage and conceded that if we were to skip the healthy lifestyle we were to start work at 8. We mentioned to him we already do, though it's unlikely to be true, unless you consider sleeping in the chair work. I bet he doesn't. Then the stupid rat came in and asked us why we didn't run. We told it that S3 had asked us and conceded that if we started work by 8 we could miss it. It was skeptical at first, but when we told him to go ask S3 himself he did not pursue the matter further. So there, whoreson! After work I went to my sis' house and took a nap. I had a strange dream. I was riding a bicycle, feeling damned tired. so tired I was wondering how I could stay balanced and continue riding. I was riding beside some train track, towards town, and I knew that it was the right way despite it not seeming like it led to my destination, and my bicycle had the seat out of place (like my bike in reality now after the bailing on the biking trail). It felt as if I was drunk - when I took turns I bumped into the walls, but somehow still managed to keep riding. The brakes seemed to be quite uneffective. When I woke up I remembered much of the dream, which is pretty rare. That's all in this post. I know it's random. But such is life... chee succeeded at 12:39 AM. |
chief jiao.
-- i am chief jiao My busy schedule list...
-- write in my blog my links
-- great blog, my sister's my tag-board
| ||||