Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I went into the toilet at lot 1 to take a dump today. Halfway through my business, somebody in the toilet started smoking. Well I didn't have the balls to shout at him to stop though I was seriously contemplating it.

So in the end I meekly said "Stop Smoking" in a slightly raised voice, more to placate myself than to actually to get the person to stop smoking.

When I came out of the cubicle I proceeded to clean my hands. There was this man in his 30-40s wearing his army uniform washing his hands beside me. I was scrubbing my hands clean, so I was looking into the mirror at him trying to figure out what he was doing loitering in the toilet, and I noticed he was looking at me too.

____ ____
/ Me Him

So I was about to finish washing my hands and go home, but then he suddenly struck a conversation with me. He told me:

"You look like a Japanese. I had a student once before who was Japan and you have an outlook of a Japanese."

He said something along those lines. So I was like: "Ya people have told me before." He repeated that I looked like a Jap a few times and I had a unique face. I asked whether it was a good thing and he said "Yes." I was pretty pleased.

Then he basically started introducing himself. His name is Ben.I asked him which department he was from and he continued on and on. He was a chief instructor with the Air Force if we are to believe his words. His fatigues had 3 stripes pointing down.

So somewhere along the conversation it started getting awkward. He was trying to button up his pants and I could catch a glimpse of his penis. It was erect. I think. He explained by saying he wasn't wearing underwear because of some reason or another which I couldn't really catch as he was speaking quite softly. Now the weird thing is he had been out of the cubicle for so long but he hadn't done buttoning his pants. He asked me whether I felt natural looking at penises. I had some trouble understanding/hearing him so I asked him what he meant. Then I got the meaning and I told him yes I don't feel right looking at people's penises. Ben asked whether I was a Christian or Catholic because of my "conservative" view.

He told me it was common in the army and the Physical Training Instructors liked to compare among themselves their penis sizes. Ben's penis was quite big I think. He was shorter than me but his rod was pretty thick, thicker than mine I think. He said he's alright with looking at other penises because he grew up around animals. At least that's what I think he said. If that's indeed what he said, I presumed he grew up in a kampung with dogs and chickens plenty abound and their sexual organs dangling around. However if that was the case, it would seem weird on reflection. A cock's cock is not the same as a man's penis, at least in my opinion.

About now the conversation was getting draggy and I was thinking of getting home to play Oblivion. And other than that we had spent an awful long time talking in the toilet and it was quite weird.

A old female cleaner came along and he wanted to go out of the toilet for some reason. Maybe he didn't want to show others his penis. I wanted to go home but he asked me to go somewhere to chit chat with him. I was bored and not eager to go home, so I agreed reluctantly (cause the whole thing was screaming gay) to see where this whole thing was leading to. He was shorter than me so I knew he probably wouldn't be a threat. And besides, he was in his army uniform so I doubted that he would dare screw around(literally).

Then he said he wanted to go somewhere where he could smoke. I was thinking in my mind "So he's the fucker who was smoking while I was taking a dump!"

So we went to a staircase landing. As we were walking there he started talking about the Tammy thing. I was quite amused by the things he said. He said the girl in the video was pretty. According to my reliable sources, she's not. Then he said the guy was good looking. Again, according to my sources, he's not. At this point him being a weird fuck was confirmed.

When we reached the staircase landing, he started blabbering on again. I asked him about his job to steer the conversation away from weird/sexual stuff. He asked whether I was conservative or open minded a second time(without sounding so direct) and I told him I was conservative. When he asked it a second time I knew something was pretty wrong and the fun was over. So I told him I had to go home and study, and proceeded to make my way out lest it be too late.

When I got out I met him again on the esaclator to the way out and he apologized as he thought I was angry. I denied it and said it was alright.

Why should I be angry? I'm feeling GAY! (i mean happy)

chee succeeded at 7:19 PM.




chief jiao.

-- i am chief jiao

My busy schedule list...

-- write in my blog
-- sleep
-- come up with insults to use

my links

-- great blog, my sister's

-- even better blog, my another sister's

-- eric the grandma

-- dominic

-- boon

-- Xuan Ang

my tag-board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)