![]() |
|||||
|
Thursday, January 05, 2006
Bad doesn't even begin to describe it. I didn't sign up for this. I don't know why I'm feeling so down. It's like all of a sudden when the holidays ended I got a great depression. Why? I don't know. And the orientation hasn't helped either. First off, I do not really like my OG. The only people I knew in the orientation group before it started was Keefe and Mervin. I'm not really that close to them. And of course there's the ape Matthew Lim. As the description implies I'm not particularly fond of him as I'm not a zoo-keeper. Now on to people I DON'T KNOW. And if I could choose I wouldn't want to know them too. First, there's Carman. Sounds like a ok name? Yes it does. But on closer inspection, what do we get when we split the name up? Car-Man. A highly appropriate name in my opinion. Why you may ask? Cause she's manly. Who likes cars? Only men like cars. Car-Man speaks in a very low voice. Her hair is like Stuart's. Cool? Hell No. She is from RGS NCC. All the shouting of the malay commands probably got her voice so low. That's why I don't do it. That's the consequence of shouting so loud. Karma. You create noise pollution, you pay for it with spoilt vocal cords. Basically, she's a GOD DAMN BUTCH. I didn't sign up for a GODDAMN nature exploratory course to view freaks of nature when I signed up for the RP. From a reliable source, I have also heard that when Car-Man's female friend went out with her, someone passed by and referred to Car-Man as the female's boyfriend. Hyuk hyuk! Also, there was a time when Car-Man was in the female toilet and the cleaning auntie told her that she was in the wrong toilet. You reap what you sow. And Car-Man is reaping what she sowed when she joined RGS NCC. Secondly, there's Bernard. He's from GEP. He makes silly suggestions that I don't really appreciate. Basically he's extra. I don't like extra people. I can't try to like them it's not in my blood. Seriously sometimes I think he should just shut the fuck up. I don't know how to desribe his extra-ness. He cracks lame jokes and is pretty much a dipshit. Maybe there are worse people but he's irritating enough. He's one of those that make me just walk away from the OG to talk to Stuart. Of course, there's always a silver lining, no matter how thin it is. My group isn't THAT bad. Jenn is an ok girl. Like a little brother she's pretty funny too. And my class sucks there's only a few people I know. Out of the 11 girls there are 4 PRCs and 3 Indians. Gateway to Ivy League? Right now it's more like gateway to hell. I don't know why I'm so depressed. Maybe it's the long staying back hours. I dislike it cause by the end of the day I feel icky. Let's hope tomorrow will be better. I doubt it. chee succeeded at 11:39 PM. |
chief jiao.
-- i am chief jiao My busy schedule list...
-- write in my blog my links
-- great blog, my sister's my tag-board
| ||||