Tuesday, February 01, 2005

There has been a lull in exciting activites in my life recently. So now I have decided to fill my blog with quotes.

Words of the Wise I shall call it. Some may be from me, most will not(I think).

So, to kick it off with a quote from Dawn of War PC game.

"A narrow view sees better."

So do not despair when someone says u're narrow minded. You're looking into the future. Tell them that and see what they have to say. After all, a broad mind lacks focus. So if you're narrow minded don't be too worried.


chee succeeded at 9:27 PM.




chief jiao.

-- i am chief jiao

My busy schedule list...

-- write in my blog
-- sleep
-- come up with insults to use

my links

-- great blog, my sister's

-- even better blog, my another sister's

-- eric the grandma

-- dominic

-- boon

-- Xuan Ang

my tag-board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)