![]() |
|||||
|
Saturday, October 30, 2004
Today had training.
Realized Jian Wei or whatever his name from Sec 2A is from NCC. Stupid idiot. Offend me. Champion! Well since I'm his senior in NCC I can do quite a lot of things to him. Jeremy actually came today, and so he and me plotted on what to do with the Sec 2 dickhead. Well so we decided to screw him up during drill time. While walking around doing nothing, we found a good ol" water bomb! We planned to use the water bomb on Junda as he had refused to go to J8 with us just now. He was in the NCC room playing cards, so we decided to lure him out and frag him. I lured him out and Jeremy MISSED. It was like 2 meters away and he actually MISSED. So anyway we felt it was so wasted. Awwwww... But Junda told us some good news. There were more I took 2 and Jeremy took 2. and we decided to use it on the stupid dickhead. So we went to where they were having drills, and Jeremy started throwing at them and missed both shots. I gave him another one to shoot and he missed AGAIN. So altogether he missed 4 waterbombs point blank range. I was telling him how lousy he was and he started tell the Sec 2s to watch my waterbomb cause I wouldn't miss. Luckily my aim didn't fail me or I would have been a laughing stock. I told the Sec 2s beforehand that their drills were so lousy and that since I had this waterbomb I might as well use it on them. So I did. But I aimed only at Mr. Stupid Dickhead. Well I HIT! It hit somewhere above his pants, at his back. Hehehe. So fun. His stupid underwear must be soaking wet. But I LIKE! After fragging him I walked off. That's why I like being a NCC senior. Advice of the day - Watch your back. chee succeeded at 8:33 PM. |
chief jiao.
-- i am chief jiao My busy schedule list...
-- write in my blog my links
-- great blog, my sister's my tag-board
| ||||