Saturday, September 04, 2004

Today was fucked up. Very fucked up. Went for first day of Spec Course. Jeremy Lee didn't come. Wish I didn't as well. I go to school at 6.45. Then at like 7 plus took a bus to Ang Moi Quee camp. Dunno how's it's spelled and don't give a fuck.

The schools were split up and so that meant that each group (which did same things at different times) only had a few your own school members. Fuck. They expect us to bond so quickly. That's just so retarded... 4 days to forge friendship. And since our spec course is phase 3 we have most of the neighbourhood schools. Not that I'm prejudiced but you know how it is with all those Bengs and Mats... So double fuck. My group had no one I'm used to talking to in NCC. And the fucking CLTs expect good drills when you put a bunch of strangers together. The way we drill is different so how can they expect such good drills. Fucking idiotic. And most of the time it's those neighbourhood school people who get us scolded. Screw them. Idiots. But it's the CLTs who scold so the CLTs should die even more.

Well when we got there we sat down and stoned. For more than 2 hours straight. In army uniform. And the fucking CLTs were around to scold people who figetted. Then the camp commander or something came to give us a lecture on After Action Report (AAR). Something like reflections and conclusions but like a report I think. Well we're going to do one after this fucking Spec Course. And boy if I get to write will I write a lot. Those fucking CLTs. Got nothing better to do but scold people and make sacarstic remarks. I guess they have no lives.... I seriously hope all of them die soon. I tend to make the inefficiency and idiocy of this camp made know to the top brass. Hopefully next time they will think twice when they select CLTs. Most of them are motherfuckers.

Well the camp commander kept making jokes which were not really funny but he was a nice enough person. Didn't scold anybody. But he used up like 1 hour to talk about the ARR when he could have just used 15 minutes to cover the entire thing. Then after that we did some shit and some more shit. Well basically I just wasted my time there doing fucking retarded stuff.

What's up with the NCC? It's so fucked up and inefficiemt. Out of the 11 hours we had today more than half of it was wasted on irrelevent stuff. I hope that soon it will be abolished.

Which led me to think. Why did NCC get set up in the first place? It's because of the SAF and the SAF was set up due to war. So it's all due to warfare that I have to suffer such shit. So fuck war. Fuck NCC. And fuck the CLTs who make life so miserable. I always like to ponder on why my time is wasted on such crap. What is the use of making us learn things that we are going to forget anyway... What's the point of asking others to earn their respect when you yourself cunt earn respect. Those fucking CLTs. Keep talking bullshit. Somemore so vulgar influence me. Makes for an interesting AAR I guess. I hope they all get fired and DIE!

Since I've gone through day 1 it's no point not going to the rest of the days. I just guess I have to endure. And may god help me. I dunno how much of this fucking crap I can stand before cracking...

chee succeeded at 9:46 PM.




chief jiao.

-- i am chief jiao

My busy schedule list...

-- write in my blog
-- sleep
-- come up with insults to use

my links

-- great blog, my sister's

-- even better blog, my another sister's

-- eric the grandma

-- dominic

-- boon

-- Xuan Ang

my tag-board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)