![]() |
|||||
|
Monday, September 06, 2004
Sorry didn't blog yesterday. Cause I was quite tired.
Yesterday Spec Course was much better than day 1. Day 2 - We didn't sit around and rot so much. But we still did it quite a bit. Anyway we had our mutual presentation (which basically is some presentation done on vanguard sheet/s to explain the procedures of handling the M-16 and fieldcraft) and GSK (general specialist knowledge) test. We wasted quite a lot of time sitting down and doing nothing as usual. Quite a lot of funny things happened as well. I realized most of the CLTs are weaklings. That's right, WEAKLINGS. We had some time to spare, and so they decided to let us do pull-ups. Well 3 CLTs came and did and they wanted us to do 2 times of how many they did added together. I thought most of them wouldn't have problems doing 10 or more pull-ups. After all, if their muscle capacity was half as much as their lung capacity( which they clearly demostrate when they shout at us) , they wouldn't have any problems doing 10 or more pull-ups. It was quite a joke. 2 of them did 5 each. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even I did around 10!!! JOKES!!! Well to be fair 1 did 20 plus wide-armed ones. Well the one who did 20 plus was one who didn't really shout much. So that's ok I guess. The 2 CLTs who did 5 each, tsk. Shout so much and still so weak. Maybe they should learn to bite and not just keep barking like dogs. You aren't going to earn much respect by showing me how weak you are. When we were falling in getting ready to go home, some motherfucking CLT shouted in my ear. And he wasn't scolding me. He was shouting at someone 2 rows behind me. And since another CLT was looking at me, I couldn't really move away. I felt like asking him to stop shouting in my ear, but I beared with it. Hope his vocal cords spoil. Anyway I realized that half or less of the CLTs are ok, mostly those who are senior CLTs(they have 2 strip on their fatigues instead of 1) though there are exceptions like there always is to anything. And also the army officers are all also quite nice. They don't shout(at least I haven't seen them shouting). I guess those fucking junior CLTs like to abuse their power. Hope they grow up or die soon. I also thought about something - What is the point of shouting at people? Will it get the point across? I think not. Will they respect you just cause you shout at them? HELL NO. I think it's just that they all have short tempers and can only vent it on us. The NCC should just send the most of the CLTs for anger management courses. One of the core values of NCC is leadership. The CLTs are not being very good leaders by screaming at shouting at us. Another one is discipline. I think discipline includes controlling your emotions well. Already 2 of the core values are not present in the CLTs. So why the hell should they be respected? If the people organising spec course was even a little bit more efficient, I am quite sure that the whole course can be finished in 3 days or less. Well I'm still going to have to go tomorrow. Unfortunately I cannot skip the passing out parade (even though it's useless and a waste of time) to go for my chem lessons. But there's a consolation. I get to go off after that. That didn't seem like much good news, till the most fucking CLT (Wei Jie) told us that we have to clean up the whole fucking camp cause there were people who threw their mutuals outside the camp(i'm assuming it's in the canal). He already told us during the briefing that if people littered their mutuals, we would have to clean up the whole camp. I guess some people are just deaf, or stupid. But with all those mats and stupid lamers, it's not really that surprising. They like cleaning up the camp I guess. I get to go after the Passing Out Parade, and I think it is before the cleaning up. I hope so. I think I might have actually picked up some useful stuff in the spec course. I learnt that almost everyone there spewed vulgarities. My friend was telling me that during Cover and Concelament(a test in which you are supposed to camouflage and blend in the surrounding), the Indian Sargent said - " I don't want you to stuff grass in your pockets, in your cap or in your chee bye!" LOL! I like. The indian Sergeant was from the army, and he was quite funny and nice. Most of the time you can hear CLTs spewing fuck and chee bye around in the camp. Some times they use it to scold us lol... Some of them sound really professional at scolding vulgarities and quite a few look like punks. Not very disciplined eh... Also today I thought about RI NCC and the other schools' NCC units. The RI seniors always say that we are not disciplined enough and our training hours are not as much as the neighbourhood schools. After what I have been through these few days, I have come to the conclusion I always knew was right. It's not the quanitity, it's the quality. Anyway when my unit get scolded 90 percent of the time it is thanks to the neighbourhood people. I haven't really got scolded before. I fidget but I don't talk in rank. And when I fidget I try to make sure that the CLTs aren't looking. The stupid neighbourhood fucks always talk in rank and get us scolded. Dunno what's their problem. Anyway yesterday I jacked someone in Runescape. I wanted to go PKing with goon dom and dian. I was leading the way and went to around lvl 5 - 10 wilderness. I was wearing full addy plus rune battleaxe. I was lagging and that's not very good for PKing. Dom advised me against wearing full addy but I didn't really care. I thought with 4 people the chances of dying was quite low. Well I almost died. When I got to around lvl 7 wilderness, I lagged out. The disconnected sign was there, and I knew I had to wait a while for it to reconnect again. I was thinking, don't worry it's so low level wildy. When I got connected again, I kept trying to re-login. It wrote there that my account was already logged in and to try again in 60 seconds. I kept clicking till it worked. I checked my life immediately just to be sure. My life was 2/44. LOL!!! I thot it was lagging and that my life was still full. I checked again and it was still 2/44. Some fucking ranger had came and shot me. Lvl 53 if I remember correctly. Well I immediately clicked on my swordfishes madly. I thought I was a goner. Luckily luck was on my side. I survived and within a few seconds I was at full health once more. I attacked the stupid fucking ranger. Almost killed him. For a few seconds he didn't move as well. Then he ate and ran off. That pussy! I bet he thought I was a goner and decided to go afk. Loser! I think I got disconnect for 1 minute and he couldn't kill me. WEAK! chee succeeded at 8:10 PM. |
chief jiao.
-- i am chief jiao My busy schedule list...
-- write in my blog my links
-- great blog, my sister's my tag-board
| ||||