![]() |
|||||
|
Thursday, September 02, 2004
HAHAHA today sockie angry! I like! HAPPY! Finally! Something to blog about. Today she had maths lesson with us.
Then she let us do our own stuff for like 10 mins while she went through the bonus question in the math test. Then she went through the maths assignment. We had like 15 mins left till the end of the lesson and she said let us do our own stuff. Well everything seemed normal. Then suddenly she talked about the back of our board. It was empty. It was bare with nothing. She asked us what happened to it? She said that she had observed that it was bare for very long already. Then she started pep talking. She told us that she didn't want to scold us, and in fact has been telling herself that she has been scolding people too much. But she noticed that our board was bare, and last time it was convered last time by construction paper. Then she said that people from other classes might have taken it down, but we have to take responsibilty for our class. And that she has seen some people tearing out the white chunks from our board. Then she linked it to stuff about integrity and other crap. She then asked us whether we had integrity or something like that. Then she gestured to the Rafflesian Principle of Honor plaque. Jacked. It wasn't there. HAHAHA! Don't know who went to take it down. Well anyway she linked it to herself and said that when she scolds us it's to make us learn and improve. She said that she knows she's one of the fierce teachers.(glad she knows the truth) And she said she gets work done that way. She said that she knows of some teachers who are not fierce and people actually talk during the quizzes and pretend to not know it's a quiz. (Huang Yuting?) Well then she says many people don't like her cause she's very fierce. And she said something like she's read that some people calling her a bitch cause she's so fierce. She also talked about respect or something like that. She said she could turn this terming her a bitch into a discipline case but it would have no meaning as the person terming her that would not change. HURHURHURHURHUR! Then she said she was very hurt. She looked almost ready to cry. She said something like this : " My conscience us clear. I know I'm not perfect but I can say that I have not scolded anybody here out of personal anger." Well I don't really think it's true. You can tell easily when she's in a good mood or not. AIYA! But she never cry. No kick. Awww... Do I care? Everyone was wondering who it was. Well search it at yahoo.com A few months back there were no search results. Now I got at least 5 results. Seems like sockie's getting more popular! Pop star anyone? I don't think it's me. This blog is private. MUAHAHHAHA! Well who cares. I like. Almost cry. Too bad never. Then she told us she would not be coming during CLE. Everyone was HAPPY! Well she came during CLE. She said our FT2 was busy and couldn't come so she had to come. We discussed about our class CIP project. When she was talking about something the window cleaner came and cleaned the windows at our classroom door. Zhi Hao kept waving at him. He got scolded. While he was getting scolded I was trying my best to control my laughter. She scolded him that she had already told him in the morning about respect and here he was trying to be funny. Well it was quite funny. She then said that if you are so helpful why not go help the cleaner clean all the windows in the admin, junior block and senior block. What she said was quite hilarious and I was trying my best to stifle my laughter. Then at the end of lesson Ben mentioned about the class fund again. Well this time me and Zhi Hao didn't really like think that our printing fund was so much then Zhi Hao went to tell Sockie. Well I took out a calculator and started calculating all the receipts Ben Lim showed us. Well each person paid an extra $27 not included in the receipts. Ok the pizza for when Goh Seck Hoon left us. $3 each. $27 - $3 = $24. Ok then he said there were some receipts he didn't get. Ok let's give him benefit of doubt - $10 $24 - $10 = $14 Well $14 unexplained. Then Ben talked about some people borrowing money from class fund. Well turned out Stuart, Zhehan and some others took from the class fund to pay for their funky football fiesta joining. When sockie questioned Zhehan he said that they were playing for the class (yea right...) Then later he said that they were only borrowing and when they won they would pay the class fund back. Knowing Zhe Han, paying back = mission impossible. Then I commented to Zhi Hao : " Well Zhi Hao, next time want set up company then just borrow from class fund lor, earn money then pay back." Well sockie heard it and started scolding me telling me the way I talked was very rude. Well I wasn't even talking to her but she said it was the way i was talking. Well I just apologized to shut her up. So where was our money? The mystery continues. I was quite pissed then I decided to walk out of the class, but before doing that, I commented loudly again: "Aiya Zhi Hao, it's ONLY $20 extra each person, nothing much la." Then I just stormed out of the class. Sockie heard it I think, then she continued talking to Ben. Let's hope that our class fund doesn't empty so fast now. chee succeeded at 7:53 PM. |
chief jiao.
-- i am chief jiao My busy schedule list...
-- write in my blog my links
-- great blog, my sister's my tag-board
| ||||