![]() |
|||||
|
Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Sorry everyone haven't been blogging for so long... Been addicted to runescape. I'm getting more and more pro everyday! :) And update: Woodcutting - 69 (best number!) and that's about all.
Let's see what shall we dicuss today? Let's discuss about philosophy since I just had a lesson today. Philosophy. Why think so hard when in the end you're going to die? What's the point? So what if you find out the meaning of life? Do you get 1 million dollars? NO! It's all about the thinking process they say! But why use my brain cells on it when I will not get any benefit out of it? What's the point? I can think up of business ideas using that time and make money! I could be improving my Chinese! So what if you have a bigger brain for people to dissect when you die? Is that a ticket to heaven? Anyway today we talked about the Philosophy of Emotions. The Philo room stinks. Smells sweaty socks. Damn sick. So we talk about whether we should follow our heart or rational thinking? Then we talked about what is rational? Following that Kenneth Low talked about some morals stuff which I didn't quite understand. He asked us why some people can discuss more within the time given. Isn't it obvious? Cause some are more STUPID than the others! So back to the topic. What is rational? What is life? What is Kenneth Low? (other than a lame ass). What is school. What are you. I can't find the answer. Can you? Remember : It isn't how big your brain is when you die, it's about your LEGACY! chee succeeded at 10:23 PM. |
chief jiao.
-- i am chief jiao My busy schedule list...
-- write in my blog my links
-- great blog, my sister's my tag-board
| ||||