Friday, July 09, 2004

Today the speaker of Parliament Abdullah Tarmugi(aka tamagotchi) came to give a lecture on racial harmony or something like that in our school.

We had no lessons thanks to the lecture. But the lecture was a waste of time. The speaker couldn't speak very well (tsk tsk how shameful) and his speaking was very soft. Maybe he didn't know how to use the mike. After all, he's a mus - never mind give chance after all the lecture is about racial harmony. But anyway his speaking was so soft, I could only hear less than half of what he was saying. I was doodling on the program card they gave us. I was drawing lots of different nonsense, some of them showing terrorists beheading people. Others of helicopters. Anyway that's beside the point. Sitted next to me was Yiliang. Anyway we were both doodling away throughout the speech since we couldn't hear what was being said.

And sitted 2-3 seats away was a female teacher. In front of the female teacher was Sockie. The unknown female teacher didn't like Yiliang's face. She scolded him for talking and not paying attention to the speaker. Yiliang was sitting closer to her. I dunno what's the biatch's problem, she scold Yiliang only don't scold other people. Even when I was drawing she didn't scold me. Yiliang bore the brunt of the scolding. He got scolded like 4 times. The second time the bitchy teacher told Sockie.

The speech given by Abdullah was very short. But the Q & A lasted 1 hour (around the same time it took for the whole speech).

The reason it lasted so long was because RI has many retarded, lame, and stupid students. Seriously, most of them were asking questions which answers were either common sense(or knowledge that can be gained by reading newspapers), or cannot be answered directly by Abdullah. So what for ask the questions? Do those little mofos get a kick out of it?

Seriously, they wasted my time. My time is money. Are they going to refund me the money I lost as a result? Stupid freaking retards. An example of a stupid question asked(one of the few I could hear and remember) - The government of Singapore supported the iraq invasion. Instead of decreasing terrorists attacks the number of them were increased. So why did we support it and was it a good decision? ( something along these lines)

Like is the person who posted this question DUMB, RETARDED, OR JUST TOO SHALLOW? So what was he expecting Abdullah to say? He's a government official. Obviously he's going to say something supporting it. And what kind of question is it? By asking this is he suggesting that we should have just sit back, relax, and just let terrorism go unchecked?
I felt like slapping him... Like if nobody takes action against terrorists more big-scale attacks will come... Of course Abullah answered that we must fight terrorism
and blah blah blah. Seriously these people should start learning to read newspapers and GET A LIFE.

Anyway we went back to class for reflection and interaction. Luckily we didn't need to do any reflective writing. I was telling Sockie that most of them were asking retarded questions then she just replied something like even though you may not be interested you have to show respect... And since the female teacher told her about Yiliang talking she started on the you need to show more respect crap. I told her that the teacher was being biased. Then she said the teacher don't even know us why would she have something against us. Then I told her she had something against Yiliang in appearance. (which i really think so) Lol... Then she started talking some crap which I can't remember...

After speech I went to cineleisure with the usual ppl... James was going to come later as he had some house meeting. We started bowling first and after 1 game James smsed us to tell us he wouldn't be coming as he had been caught playing Marvel vs. Capcom on the school computer.

And by who? Tan Chiou Yan. I don't really know the exact details now about what happened. But the question is why did Tan Chiou Yan manage to catch them? It was after school and teachers usually stay in their offices at this time. Why did Chiou Yan the bitch walk to the classroom?

Apparently someone reported them... Well not very surprising since a lot of people saw them... But still I am very displeased about this. What kind of crap is it? Why do these little snitches like to report people? People don't disturb you why must you sabotage them? People like to play your problem? Why must you get them into trouble?

Seriously even though I wasn't caught I am very unhappy that there exists snitches like them. I think snitches like these should be skinned alive and castrated.

Thanks to him now we're going to have a hard time trying to play Marvel vs. Capcom without being caught. But we'll pull through, we'll pull through... That's why we're the PCB!

If only people learn to shut their traps... As for the person who reported them, you know who you are. Karma will come back to hit you when you least expect it. There's no running or hiding. Good luck you'll need it for doing such a lowdown and despicable act. Hope you die. The world doesn't need people like you...

chee succeeded at 11:41 PM.




chief jiao.

-- i am chief jiao

My busy schedule list...

-- write in my blog
-- sleep
-- come up with insults to use

my links

-- great blog, my sister's

-- even better blog, my another sister's

-- eric the grandma

-- dominic

-- boon

-- Xuan Ang

my tag-board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)