Thursday, July 15, 2004

hahahahahaha just read Lobo's profile. It was super hilarious! For all those who dunno who Lobo is, visit this site -

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/5178/Lobo-FAFQ.html#Who

I was reading one of the justice league books my brother bought from his school "book fair" then read about lobo. The character seemed interesting enough... I decided to check it out and found out what a cool character he was. I think that Lobo should be PCB's role model. After all, he's almost as powerful as superman... I don't want to spoil it for you so I suggest you go read... A pity DC cancelled the comics... So sad if not I would buy it.

He may not be as good looking as superman but he's got ATTITUDE! I LIKE! LOBO OWNS!

chee succeeded at 11:11 PM.




chief jiao.

-- i am chief jiao

My busy schedule list...

-- write in my blog
-- sleep
-- come up with insults to use

my links

-- great blog, my sister's

-- even better blog, my another sister's

-- eric the grandma

-- dominic

-- boon

-- Xuan Ang

my tag-board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)