Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Yesterday my house blacked out. This was the second time this year... I am beginning to get paranoid that it's terrorists doing it lol... I missed my Smallville show which was a very good episode... Lex Luthor SERIOUSLY ROCKS! HIS SMOOTH HEAD! I WANT! He's really damn cool! But blackout also quite fun. If only it had been after Smallville. I started using my hands to blow a high pitch sound and scare people. Then also shouted "Tiam lar" to who kpkb and start whining. I also took out my laser pointer and shone it to the other blocks :)


Today after RE went to City Bay hotel to meet my friend from hong kong, Ben Yi(some ppl call him Benny). He was my ex-neighbour in Hong Kong, and the last time I met him was quite some time ago and so I couldn't really remember how he looked like. I had a hard time trying to find the hotel, which is near Plaza Singapura. After meeting him, we had a hard time trying to decide where to go. I actually wanted go to Bugis, but on second thought I decided to bring him to town.

Anyway we went to NYDC to eat. Good food I must say. I ordered a Romeo & Juliet baked rice, and a Times Square brownie. The baked rice was very fragrant, and I think they put mayonnaise in between the rice and mozzarella cheese. Bascially it was just veryy niceeee. The Times Square brownie, it was just heavenly! The top layer was chocolate ice cream, the middle was a very thin layer of vanilla icecream, the lowest layer was brownie. It was topped by hershey's chocolate sauce. The Times Square brownie is smooth and melts in your mouth, and just sweet enough; not too sweet. After eating, we went to Borders to look around at the books.

Later got nothing to do, so we walked around doing nothing. He wanted to buy gifts for his friends in Hong Kong, but he didn't know what he want to buy. So we just walked around... Met Yiquan while we were walking around, so lucky see him. He had just came back from SYF he said.

Later we decided to go to Heeren at the suggestion of my sister so maybe he could go 77th street to see whether he could pick up some small gifts.

So we went to take neoprints so my sister could see his face. We didn't select the background quickly enough we were all dilly-dallying, and so it used the default one i guess. Well it so happened the machine was a romantic themed one, and in the end, there were hearts all around, and at the bottom were the words - Hope you notice my love. Damn funny it sounded so SICK... And so when we went to the editing screen I used the pen(it's one of the newer machines) and started adding fruit icons so that the sick words were covered cause the background couldn't be edited. Unfortunately I also don't know why 2 cards had to be different and one still had the hearts and the words, and were not covered up. The other one was quite ok and not as gay since it was all covered up, so I took that one. LOL! And somemore, Ben behaves a little *ahem* girly, and when I first saw him I was a little sad as he was my good friend last time. But it's not that bad I guess....

And after that I brought him back to his hotel and went home. On the way home I was trying to check whether the bus-stop had the bus 190, and as I was looking at the plate displaying the buses that stopped there, a 190 bus came, and before I realized it it was already it had already left. I tried running to the next bus stop but unfortunately there were no traffic lights to stop the bus, and I couldn't run faster than the bus. Bloody hell -.-

chee succeeded at 10:28 PM.




chief jiao.

-- i am chief jiao

My busy schedule list...

-- write in my blog
-- sleep
-- come up with insults to use

my links

-- great blog, my sister's

-- even better blog, my another sister's

-- eric the grandma

-- dominic

-- boon

-- Xuan Ang

my tag-board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)