![]() |
|||||
|
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Yay! Let my parents sign the maths paper that I failed and pink slip without much trouble. Expected... All about being tactful. Anyway I am very happy, cause I got a nightdevil scroll in conquer online. Worth a hell lot I think. I think I should keep it though...
Anyway CJ is feeling sick, so I think he won't be appearing in school tomorrow. Sorry to disappoint all my fans. Lol... Crap I haven't done my philo hw, can anyone help me out? Stupid philo so lame like why the hell would I want to study it? So what if there's a external reality? Do i care? I'm lovin it (the world) as it is, so I think we shouldn't take philo lessons as all it does is make create jobs for more teachers. Hurhur! "Be content with what you have!" This is my quote of the week... chee succeeded at 10:07 PM. |
chief jiao.
-- i am chief jiao My busy schedule list...
-- write in my blog my links
-- great blog, my sister's my tag-board
| ||||