Saturday, May 08, 2004

Woohoo. This entry is to SLAM someone i saw at a bbq party I went just now.

The guy's name is Elliot. He is in primary 3, saint hilda's primary school. The bbq party was held at my aunt's house. This stupid boy is some relative i think. At the bbq party, he was gobbling down all the food. And when I say gobble I mean it. Bloody glutton. Somemore he's fat... So fat still eat so much

Then I put 2 cheese sausages at the bbq pit(one for me and one for my sis), and just left it there as there were some relatives who were cooking the food. Then after a while i went back to check on them, and this relative went to give the little boy a cheese sausage. Nvm, I give chance. Then the relative asked the boy to share with his brother. Then the boy said:" I'm still hungryyy..." Like wtf is wrong with him? He had just gobbled down all the food. He already ate more than me. Me - A sec 3 boy. And him, a primary 3 boy. Ask him to share with his brother also cannot? I wanted to slap him...

Later, when we were roasting marshmellows, the marshmellows ran out. The fat boy, although he had already eaten some marshmellows and so much food, started to whine and said he wanted to eat. Nobody except him wanted to eat and my cousin had to go take some more out.

Furthermore, the boy had a lan jiao bin, and kept whining. Stupid loser... We ought to slaughter him for his meat; maybe then he'll be some use to the society.

chee succeeded at 11:13 PM.




chief jiao.

-- i am chief jiao

My busy schedule list...

-- write in my blog
-- sleep
-- come up with insults to use

my links

-- great blog, my sister's

-- even better blog, my another sister's

-- eric the grandma

-- dominic

-- boon

-- Xuan Ang

my tag-board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)