Friday, May 07, 2004

Today is probably Wong Li Lin's last day teaching us. GOOD ****ING RIDDANCE I SAY! woohoo!

And it's also Mr Tan Weng Seng's last day... :( Sigh... The notion of sockie coming back to teach us sends shudders up and down my spine... Mr Tan Weng Seng is sooo much better than sockie... So sad... I guess all good things must come to an end. DEATH TO SOCKIE!

Oh yea I went for Low Siew Sien's remedial. She's such a nice person. Just like Mr Jai Singh! She's very funnny. She say if you know how to do the chemistry hot questions then it's very good, if not it's all right. Then she smiled widely :) Damn funny...

chee succeeded at 9:39 PM.




chief jiao.

-- i am chief jiao

My busy schedule list...

-- write in my blog
-- sleep
-- come up with insults to use

my links

-- great blog, my sister's

-- even better blog, my another sister's

-- eric the grandma

-- dominic

-- boon

-- Xuan Ang

my tag-board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)