![]() |
|||||
|
Monday, May 10, 2004
Today I didn't go to school. Sock Chia called up my house in the morning. My mum answered the phone. She asked why Zhaoying never come. My mum said I had a sore throat. Sock chia proceeded to complain about me to my mother.
Hahaha. She said I was rude, and handed in work late. I also copied work from other people. She gave the example of the Fort Canning tour- When we reached the underground bunker, the tour guide asked us why he wasn't speaking. It was cause we were still talking. Since I didn't like the tour guide's attitude, I retorted Christmas. Unfortunately it was very loud and sock chia heard it. After the tour guide finished what he was going to say, she came over to scold me. As my sisters put it, it's the tour guide who asked us a question. I just came up with a reply. Whatever happened to free speech? Anyway, she was complaining about me. My mother was telling my father and I heard it when I was awakening. My mother tried to talk to me but it was useless... chee succeeded at 4:19 PM. |
chief jiao.
-- i am chief jiao My busy schedule list...
-- write in my blog my links
-- great blog, my sister's my tag-board
| ||||