Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Jello everyone. I'm blogging now cause i'm damn bored... What can I do?

Today was okk i guess, but stupid sock chia scolded me today. Wanted to slap her... But give chance. Later she DIE. Stupid bitch, was chewing gum along the corridors and she came and scolded me and asked me to spit it out. Wasn't even her lesson. She's asking for IT. Sigh... Right now I can just hope and wish that she dies soon. In the meantime i have to bear with her...

Today I played in the violent soccer tournament and got thrashed. Was very off form... Sigh... Hope I can get my form back. Nothing else exciting happened today. Well no news is good news...

chee succeeded at 9:48 PM.




chief jiao.

-- i am chief jiao

My busy schedule list...

-- write in my blog
-- sleep
-- come up with insults to use

my links

-- great blog, my sister's

-- even better blog, my another sister's

-- eric the grandma

-- dominic

-- boon

-- Xuan Ang

my tag-board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)