Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I'm back. Was not blogging for the past week cause I didn't feel like it. Nothing eventful happened today. I forgot to pass up my pink slip though and sockie scolded me. Stupid bitch she scolded me and when the other people said they forgot to bring she just told us tomorrow. What a bitch! Lol so funnnnnnn she give so many ppl pink slip, wonder how she gonna cram so many ppl into her time slot. That means she'll have less time to talk bad about me in front of my parents. Goodie... Happy!


P.S. Sockie is not welcome to read my blog. So all sockies OUT!

chee succeeded at 7:51 PM.




chief jiao.

-- i am chief jiao

My busy schedule list...

-- write in my blog
-- sleep
-- come up with insults to use

my links

-- great blog, my sister's

-- even better blog, my another sister's

-- eric the grandma

-- dominic

-- boon

-- Xuan Ang

my tag-board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)