Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Hoho. Today I took Chinese and Geography common test. There was one question they asked in geography to contrast between Hoyt's Sector Model with Harris and Ullman's Multiple Nuclei. I went to write Harris and Ullman's model has more than one nucleas and the Hoyt's Model has only one nucleas. Pro? I didn't even remember the models, so I just saw the name and just anyhow write.

Lol Wong Kah Wai got 17.5/35 for English. LOL WHAT A LAME DICK. His face so ugly and still get so low. Why so useless? Hoho. I haven't gotten my English back but I don't think I'll get as low... I hope. I didn't cheat for Geog. My great sense of integrity didn't allow me to. Sigh I'm such a honest and honorable person. What to do? I'm Chief Jiao...

chee succeeded at 8:55 PM.




chief jiao.

-- i am chief jiao

My busy schedule list...

-- write in my blog
-- sleep
-- come up with insults to use

my links

-- great blog, my sister's

-- even better blog, my another sister's

-- eric the grandma

-- dominic

-- boon

-- Xuan Ang

my tag-board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)