Sunday, May 02, 2004

Hi, I'm here to write some crap by popular demand... Let's see, what/who should we discuss today? Ok.

Why do people blog?

Good question.

Why?

Actually I also don't know.

Maybe cause they got nothing better to do? Like me? Or maybe cause they want to vent their fustrations?

Let's stop talking about that.

Let's talk about something more important. Common test tomorrow. SS and English. I don't know what to do... So scared. Later get lousy marks then HOW?! Nvm. Can always make it up during the rest of the year.

chee succeeded at 9:26 PM.




chief jiao.

-- i am chief jiao

My busy schedule list...

-- write in my blog
-- sleep
-- come up with insults to use

my links

-- great blog, my sister's

-- even better blog, my another sister's

-- eric the grandma

-- dominic

-- boon

-- Xuan Ang

my tag-board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)