Sunday, May 16, 2004

Hello everyone. Long time no blog. Sorry for that I was playing cs all day long. After common tests on friday I went to the cinema with SL and gang. Then they tried to be funny like dom say they were watching Troy when they were actually going to watch Van Helsing.

I met Lester & Linus at the cinemas and they asked me to watch Troy with them and I obliged. Lol in the cinema theatre they were throwing popcorn at their friends. Then when Chin Nam came in they asked him whether he bought 2 tickets. Lol so evil...

Saturday - I went for House Cuntival and SL and company got thrashed... Huhrurhur but expected... Cause got sec 4s against them. Then after that me goon dom and des went manquan's house. Lol me and goon stayed till 10.30 at his house. Mq sis damn funny refer to yiming as useless friend. Tsk how could she say that? Yiming is a ROCKSTAR! hurhur We were there playing ps2 all day long. Lol the reason we stayed so late was to complete a mission of 007: Everything or Nothing. Very fun game supposed to use stealth but we just charged and shot on sight. Interesting game indeed.

As for today nothing eventful happened.

End of entry.

chee succeeded at 10:14 PM.




chief jiao.

-- i am chief jiao

My busy schedule list...

-- write in my blog
-- sleep
-- come up with insults to use

my links

-- great blog, my sister's

-- even better blog, my another sister's

-- eric the grandma

-- dominic

-- boon

-- Xuan Ang

my tag-board

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting Space
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)